Auction

Contact us

Auction contact information goes here.

consignment deadline

PASSED - Click here for next auction

exhibition times

Monday, April 29, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday, April 30, 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. EST

sale times

Tuesday, April 30, 10:00 a.m. EST

Auction

auction notes

auction items

don't miss

an opportunity to bid. You can't win if you're not in.

sign up to bid

what's it worth?

ask the experts

sell your item

Have an item you want to sell in an upcoming auction? Click here to get started.

start selling
ITEMS 1-50 of 1080
SKIP TO PAGE:
Absentee Auction
 
Lot #1 - Fine 6th Plate Daguerreotype of a Woman by Southworth and Hawes,
> Item Details
Sold: $747.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #3 - Southworth and Hawes Daguerreotype,
> Item Details
Sold: $632.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #4 - Southworth and Hawes Daguerreotype of a Woman,
> Item Details
Sold: $575.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #5 - Southworth and Hawes Daguerreotype of a Woman,
> Item Details
Sold: $862.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #6 - Southworth and Hawes Daguerreotype,
> Item Details
Sold: $805.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #7 - Handsome Daguerreotype by Southworth and Hawes,
> Item Details
Sold: $805.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #8 - Unusual Daguerreotype Plus,
> Item Details
Sold: $230.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #9 - Daguerreotype by Goodridge,
> Item Details
Sold: $0.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #10 - Daguerreotype of Wm. Learned Marcy,
> Item Details
Sold: $0.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #11 - Daguerreotype of a Silversmith,
> Item Details
Sold: $4,887.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #12 - Daguerreotype of a New England Church,
> Item Details
Sold: $2,875.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #13 - Daguerreotype of a Woman Contemplating a Letter,
> Item Details
Sold: $862.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #14 - Daguerreotype of Pennsylvania Minister and Wife,
> Item Details
Sold: $646.25
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #15 - Ninth Plate Daguerreotype by Quinby,
> Item Details
Sold: $0.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #16 - Two Portraits of Sarah Tufts,
> Item Details
Sold: $460.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #17 - Ambrotype of Young Boy With Tinted Flag,
> Item Details
Sold: $345.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #18 - Tintype of Photographers,
> Item Details
Sold: $1,150.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #19 - Tintype of Banjo Player,
> Item Details
Sold: $575.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #20 - Pugilist Tintypes,
> Item Details
Sold: $230.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #21 - CDV Tintype of Chinese Sailors,
> Item Details
Sold: $517.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #22 - Half Plate Tintype of Young Girl and Her Toys,
> Item Details
Sold: $230.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #23 - Full Plate Tintype of Brick-Making Operation,
> Item Details
Sold: $460.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #24 - Full Plate Tintypes of Rural America,
> Item Details
Sold: $207.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #25 - Full Plate Tintypes of Farmhouses and Families,
> Item Details
Sold: $488.75
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #26 - Quarter Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $373.75
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #27 - Lot of Quarter Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $460.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #28 - Very Rare 6th Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $632.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #29 - Lot of 6th Plate Figural Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $488.75
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #30 - Two Fine Union Figural 6th Plate Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $460.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #31 - Three Patriotic Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $632.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #32 - Two Double 9th Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $402.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #33 - Lot of 16th Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $402.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #34 - Lot of 6th Plate Geometric & Floral Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $977.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #35 - Lot of 9th Plate Figural Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $690.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #36 - Lot of 9th Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $488.75
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #37 - Lot of 9th Plate Union Cases,
> Item Details
Sold: $373.75
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #38 - Union Cases, Assorted Lot,
> Item Details
Sold: $977.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #39 - Jenny Lind Daguerreotype Case,
> Item Details
Sold: $207.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #41 - Tintypes of "Arnold Hose 2" Firemen,
> Item Details
Sold: $862.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #42 - Tintype of Fireman Holding a Violin,
> Item Details
Sold: $258.75
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #43 - Rare CDV s of the Colt Armory Fire,
> Item Details
Sold: $1,725.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #44 - CDVs of Samuel Colt 's Mansion"Armsmear,"
> Item Details
Sold: $517.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #45 - CDVs of Hawaiian Royalty,
> Item Details
Sold: $172.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #46 - CDVs of French Colonialism,
> Item Details
Sold: $126.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #47 - CDVs of Morse and Stephens,
> Item Details
Sold: $126.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #48 - Cabinet Card of S.F.B. Morse,
> Item Details
Sold: $115.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #49 - CDVs of Hiram Powers and one of his Works,
> Item Details
Sold: $115.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #50 - CDV of Indiana Physician,
> Item Details
Sold: $345.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #51 - Stereoviewer and Rosewood Cabinet with Cards,
> Item Details
Sold: $2,012.50
Price includes Buyer's Premium
Lot #52 - Exceptional Rosewood Tabletop Stereoviewer,
> Item Details
Sold: $920.00
Price includes Buyer's Premium
ITEMS 1-50 of 1080
SKIP TO PAGE: